Date: May 23, 2017
- At Google, neural networks even help choose search results, the heart of its online empire.
- Now Google is providing some serious competition with a chip specifically designed to train neural networks.
- Unlike the original TPU, it can be used to train neural networks, not just run them once they’re trained.
- Neural networks are complex mathematical systems that can learn discrete tasks by analyzing large amounts of data.
- The new chips and the new cloud service are in keeping with the longterm evolution of the internet’s most powerful company.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.