Date: June 17, 2017
- Google has made more of its extensive research around machine learning and computer vision available to the open source community.
- TensorFlow is a machine learning technology that Google open sourced in 2015 to spur development activity around deep learning and machine learning applications.
- The TensorFlow Objection Detection API was one of two, computer vision related technologies that Google released to the open source community this week.
- The other was MobileNets, a collection of mobile oriented computer vision models for TensorFlow.
- MobileNets is designed to work around the resource constraints on mobile devices while also improving computer vision capabilities on them, the two Google engineers said.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.