Date: August 28, 2015
- Machine perception involves improving how machines can organize and index information that’s not written text or numbers, but images and sounds.
- Giving is pretty spread out, but two topics that stood out in 2015, landing 44 grants, were machine perception and machine learning.
- Google just announced its second and final round of funding in 2015, and two standout topics were machine perception and machine learning.
- As much as it freaks out Elon Musk, Google is pioneering work in artificial intelligence and related fields of machine learning and machine perception.
- Another application the Google research team is working on is using its data-crunching power to accelerate the discovery of new chemical compounds that can be used as drug treatments.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.