Date: December 5, 2015
- Google said its Cloud Vision API, available in preview mode, will allow developers to create apps that can see and understand image content.
- Google’s Cloud Vision API is available in limited preview mode and leverages the company’s expertise in machine learning, especially with technologies such as the recently open-sourced TensorFlow.
- “With Cloud Vision API, you can build metadata on your image catalog, moderate offensive content or enable new marketing scenarios through image sentiment analysis,” Ramanathan said.
- Google released a new API that it says will allow developers to build applications that can see and understand the content of images.
- In a blog post this week, Google Product Manager Ram Ramanathan described Cloud Vision API as an easy-to-use representational state transfer (REST) programming interface that integrates elements of Google’s machine learning technology.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.