Date: September 17, 2016
- Digital Reasoning traces its roots back to 9/11, when it was developed to help the US find networks of terrorists communicating online.
- Digital Reasoning also recently partnered with Nasdaq to help build its surveillance tools into Nasdaq’s capital market tools for firms.
- Nasdaq also invested in Digital Reasoning’s $40 million funding round back in May.
- Top investment banks like Goldman Sachs and UBS are spotting insider trading and other rule-breaking using a machine learning platform that was first developed to help the US catch terrorists.
- Narsu says Digital Reasoning’s software reduced false alerts by up to 70%.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.