Date: January 2, 2017
- Using a siamese network and training the network using a Hinge loss function, the network learns to detect dress similarities.
- This process is called neural network training and most times, involves different forms of a base algorithm called backpropagation.
- On top of that, we are also developing systems to detect dress similarity which can be useful for product recommendations.
- It’s important to note here that images in either the test or the training set always remain in test or in train.
- We are also investing efforts trying to archive similar results using TensorFlow and GoogleNet v3.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.