Date: May 25, 2017
- As I wrote in March, Google sees its cloud services as fueling the “democratization of AI” by abstracting many of the hard implementation details of building and using an AI software stack into cloud services.
- AI’s Netscape Moment will come when those with domain- and process-specific knowledge can use it to readily business solve problems.
- For those willing to live with the limitations, cloud services like AWS Machine Learning successfully lower many technical roadblocks.
- The early examples, such as Amazon AI, Azure Cognitive Services and Google Cloud Machine Learning Services are splendid examples of encapsulating sophisticated AI functions in a fairly straightforward service with an API wrapper.
- However, using AI to solve a wider range of business problems requires sizably expanding the population of ‘developers’ by reducing the knowledge barriers to model developments.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.