Date: September 2, 2017
- Apple’s Siri team has explained in Machine Learning Journal how such deep learning can make Siri more useful by, among other things, improving Siri’s voice.
- Federighi has said that Apple is adding machine learning to make Siri smarter.
- Apple has quietly assigned the development team of Craig Federighi, Apple senior vice president for software engineering to oversee Siri development.
- Amazon’s relentless development and marketing of its Echo and Echo Dot smart speakers have pushed its virtual digital assistant Alexa far ahead of other similar products.
- Alexa provided a series of machine learning facts from its skill set, but nothing any more useful.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.