Date: June 6, 2017
- Craig Federighi, senior veep of software engineering, highlighted Safari’s use of machine learning for intelligent blocking of browser tracking.
- Kevin Lynch, technology veep, talked about Siri, Apple’s personal assistant software, becoming more proactive and more aware of watchOS activity through machine learning.
- WWDC While touting forthcoming operating system features at its annual developer conference on Monday, Apple made sure to mention machine learning and related AI-oriented terminology over and over.
- Federighi cited the utility of Apple’s new Metal 2 graphics API for machine learning.
- John Ternus, veep of hardware engineering, called out the compute power of Apple’s forthcoming iMac Pro by noting how its Radeon Vega GPU would be helpful for machine learning.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.