Date: June 19, 2017
- Our goal was to design a generic, end-to-end time series forecasting model that is scalable, accurate, and applicable to heterogeneous time series.
- Calculating demand time series forecasting during extreme events is a critical component of anomaly detection, optimal resource allocation, and budgeting.
- Although extreme event forecasting is a crucial piece of Uber operations, data sparsity makes accurate prediction challenging.
- Automatic time series forecasting: the forecast package for R. Journal of Statistical Software, 26(3):1–22, 2008.
4 Assaad, Mohammad, Bone, Romuald, and Cardot, Hubert.
- Using these two windows, we trained a neural network by minimizing a loss function, such as Mean Squared Error.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.