Date: June 14, 2017
- Alongside waveform neural network classification, Paradigm 17 introduces a machine learning-based technology known as rock type classification based on Democratic Neural Network Association (DNNA).
- On the other hand, the probabilities associated with each facies are directly input to simulate different scenarios of facies distribution.
- It predicts not only the most likely facies distribution and associated maximum probability but the probability relative to each facies.
- This method optimizes the use of prestack and post-stack seismic data along with well data using an innovative supervised process.
- It delivers a calibrated and upscaled facies distribution that can be used directly in any reservoir characterization and modeling workflow.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.