Date: December 6, 2016
- The English language is welcoming.”
Payack’s Global Language Monitor tracks the robustness of the English language, which reached 1 million words back in 2009 and grows at about 14.7 words per day, according to his methods.
- If the digital world has changed what we talk about, what kind of impact is it having on how we talk?
- How much will English and other languages transform as machines begin to participate in the world of language in a tangible way?
- In what ways is it altering English, and how we think and process language?
- If you read anything about the English language in the news, there is a good chance that it has a headline like “The death of grammar and punctuation?” Everything is falling apart, and it’s all technology’s fault.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.