Date: August 12, 2017
- Nvidia’s graphics chips runs such programs more efficiently by dividing software into smaller bites that can be processed simultaneously.
- Nvidia’s graphics chips are also ideal for running algorithms that mine digital currencies like Ethereum.
- Last year, he dismissed Google’s claims that its new accelerator – which falls into the category of ASICs – beat Nvidia’s chips at inferencing tasks.
- These concerns hardly dampened Nvidia’s second quarter.
- The unit reaped revenue of $1.186 billion, up from $1.027 billion last quarter, and $781 million in last year’s second quarter.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.