Delicious roti every time: Flatbread-making robot starts to hit stores, available in Singapore’s Mustafa Centre
Date: August 13, 2017
- The inventor of the machine shared that it took 11 iterations before they achieved the machine as it is today.
- To recall, the Indian-born Singapore couple started Zimplistic, the company that brought forth Rotimatic, in 2008.
- After eight years of arduously developing the flatbread-making kitchen robot Rotimatic, Singaporean couple Pranoti Nagarkar and Rishi Israni started rolling out the machine in stores.
- We wanna go through the wait list and give them the priority to order machine,” she shared.
- Rotimatic is now available for purchase in Singapore through Mustafa Centre.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.