Date: October 24, 2015
- DeepMind has not, admittedly, launched any products — nor found a way to turn its machine gameplay into a revenue stream.
- A moratorium on all AI work?
- That’s much more powerful; that’s the way biological systems learn.
- “DeepMind has been combining two promising areas of research — a deep neural network and a reinforcement-learning algorithm – in a really fundamental way.
- Antoine Blondeau, cofounder of Sentient, an AI startup which has raised $143 million, was asked by Horizons to investigate DeepMind.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.