Date: June 19, 2017
- The FAIR researchers’ key technical innovation in building such long-term planning dialog agents is an idea called dialog rollouts.
- To evaluate the negotiation agents, FAIR tested them online in conversations with people.
- FAIR researchers created many such negotiation scenarios, always ensuring that it is impossible for both agents to get the best deal simultaneously.
- Today, researchers at Facebook Artificial Intelligence Research (FAIR) have open-sourced code and published research introducing dialog agents with a new capability — the ability to negotiate.
- The FAIR researchers studied negotiation on a multi-issue bargaining task.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.