Date: May 13, 2017
- The CS-Storm 500GT is a somewhat different animal.
- Delivered as a fully integrated cluster supercomputer, the Cray CS-Storm systems include the Cray Programming Environment, Cray Sonexion® scale out storage, and full cluster systems management.”
The more conventional system is the CS-Storm 500NX, which is powered by NVIDIA Tesla P100 GPU, the most popular new accelerator for training neural nets.
- Cray has launched two variants of its CS-Storm platform, which are designed principally for the fast-moving AI and data analytics markets.
- The new systems can be configured with up to 10 GPUs or FPGAs per node, offering some of the most computationally dense accelerator solutions on the market today.
- In this case, each node can be outfitted with up to eight P100 SXM2 modules, along with two Intel “Broadwell” Xeon processors.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.