Date: December 26, 2016
- MasterCard, for example, is using machine learning to detect fraud, while Facebook is putting machine learning technologies to work via a facial recognition algorithm that continually improves its performance.
- The examples like these could go on and on, because the application of machine learning techniques in the life sciences has tremendous momentum in laboratories around the world.
- Here’s the bottom line: Machine learning is no longer the stuff of science fiction.
- In China, Dell EMC is collaborating with the Chinese Academy of Sciences on a joint artificial intelligence and advanced computing laboratory.
- So is machine learning fact or fiction?
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.