Date: August 15, 2017
- Those include AWS Application Discovery Service that automates system discovery; Server Migration Services that migrate workloads to Amazon’s cloud; and AWS Database Migration Service for moving relational databases.
- Amazon Macie, the fully managed security service uses machine learning to detect intruders and data leaks, and AWS Migration Hub were introduced to partners at an AWS Summit event in New York City.
- Migration Hub, in addition to pulling together those diverse tools, “guides you through the migration process, and tracks the status of each migration,” blogged AWS chief evangelist Jeff Barr.
- AWS Migration Hub provides a unified repository of several migration solutions introduced to partners in recent years to ease their work moving customers from on-premises infrastructure to the cloud.
- The public cloud leader also launched for general release its new ETL (extract, transform, load) service, AWS Glue, previously teased at the AWS re:Invent conference last year.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.