Date: October 12, 2015
- An artificial neural network is (supposed to be) the exact same thing, but simulated with software.
- Is an artificial neural network an exercise in computing science?
- The other side of a neural network lies in carefully designing it to mirror the structure of brains.
- These artificial neural networks (ANNs) only ever exist as a simulation running on a regular digital computer, but what goes on inside that simulation is fundamentally very different from classical computing.
- There have been attempts at self-editing versions of regular software, but it’s artificial neural networks that have taken the concept of machine learning to new heights.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.