Date: August 10, 2017
- The second option is called machine learning or AI. More and more organisations are choosing machine learning and artificial intelligence today.
- Only now are concepts of artificial neural networks (ANNs) being applied to modern cyber security solutions.
- Alan Turing called an infant’s mind and unorganised machine in 1947 and created the early definitions of machine learning.
- Artificial intelligence (AI) will play a stronger role in the cyber security space in the future and the key purpose is to initially help automate mundane tasks, like prioritising security logs, so that companies can reduce the human time and effort.
- Manky believes that humans will always be required to supervise, override and otherwise work alongside (escalation paths) with AI technology.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.