- IoT will provide the information that fuels our data-driven economy, while AI is the engine that will consume it.
- In many ways the technological progression of AI and the IoT are intertwined.
- It’s just the beginning, but an IoT inflection point is occurring at the intersection of IT and embedded.
- One of AI’s early excursions into the OT space came with the release of the NVIDIA Jetson TK1 platform in 2014.
- Graph courtesy KDnuggets.]
This gap between AI and data collection at the physical/digital interchange is a common complication for the IoT, which is just beginning to drive the integration of IT and operational technology (OT).