Date: October 1, 2017
- Raphaël Vullierme is the founder of Luko, a Paris-based insurtech startup focused on protecting “your nest” by bringing telematics to home insurance.
- Vullierme is one of more than 20 startup founders discussing the insurance market at the annual Intelligent InsurTECH conference on October 3 in London.
- It’s not only a contract somewhere in your home, it’s a real protection tool for your nest and something you will use in your everyday life,” explained Vullierme.
- According to the founder, Luko is 10 times cheaper than other smart home additions on the market, and is the only smart home solution designed and commercialised for home insurance.
- Luko uses a small plug and play device, combined with artificial intelligence, to make homes safer.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.