Date: June 2, 2017
- Machines can’t replace a group of people in a room with different skillsets and experience that are problem solving.
- Human context can make someone interpret an action or help with decision making in ways that AI just can’t allow for.
- AI and machine learning are rising forms of innovative technology that can be used to automate mundane tasks within an organization and keep businesses productive.
- Doctors are still struggling with their trust of AI and are hesitant to put their trust into self-thinking machines.
- However, there are some skills that machines just can’t emulate – like emotions, interpersonal communication, collaboration, creativity, and flexibility.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.