Date: August 29, 2015
- Standing at the core of this is Deep Learning, a sub branch to Machine Learning but from a different set of mathematical algorithms.
- This list has 10 initiatives but we’re sure there are many more entrepreneurs operating in the Deep Learning space.
- 10 Deep Learning startups from Indian founders to watch out for
Imagine this, we are living in 2030 where you point the camera of your wearable device to a certain object and the wearable device feeds you with information about the object in real time.
- Bing Network Contextual Ads program helping the platform with contextual advertisements, thus requiring Deep Learning.
- From much extravagant imaginations to simpler uses, Deep Learning today is applied for contextual advertisements, and getting the right data to the user at the earliest.
Related NLP Articles
Build smarter apps with our natural language processing API.